Παρασκευή 8 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Nova



There’s a story about a place my friend 
About a planet I’ve been there a long time ago 
Stories telling about what happened 
As I travel through the black and white 
Staring only at the corners, 
my vision turned to blue 
And I focus at the center 
I saw a flower tiny, small, 
waving me to start things over 
He tells about how I have to walk, 
leads me to the mainland 
First thing I notice there my friend was a light so bright 
Like halo, surrounding living souls and 
I felt I’m just where I belong

And I feel I’m coming higher, coming back to you X2 

I saw people all around 
Hand by hand with eyes wide open, 
They know where to go, 
there is only one door open 
Swimming in the sea of happiness, 
fly to the sky with sorrow 
All the feelings are so beautiful, 
at this place that light just happened 
And all the things
 I said to you, ‘bout the light that dream the people 
Everything was pure as it was true, 
see the light That shines on my face 
And I feel I’m coming down again, 
I will always Come around, come around!
 to this place where I belong 
Close to myself, close to anything 

And I feel I’m coming higher, coming back to you X2 


Hold me now, 
touch your face control inner you
Calm down, it’s always blind to find the solution 
and the question still remains 
See the light, in our face, so beautiful, 
how always it shines 
This is now, time is near 
The planet is nobody else

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου